This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is an easier version of fruitcake (and, bonus, doesn’t take weeks of prep!). It’s not a bread in the traditional sense of the word – it doesn’t have any yeast or flour – it’s just made from dried fruit and nuts. Basically you soak a […]
Tag Archives | holiday desserts
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie