Wait, what? Christmas is WHEN? I actually stopped to think about this on the weekend and was shocked to realise that I only have 2.5 days of school left before the winter break. I know, I know, I’ve been baking and cooking holiday recipes here for a while now but honestly, it always feels like […]
Ah the holidays. It’s such a great excuse to get baking, right? So many events to bring goodies to and so many reasons to make something a little more special than you favourite everyday cookies or treats. For this month’s Kraft Canada #whatscooking assignment, amongst all the great holiday recipes, I couldn’t go past dessert. […]
Happy 35th Birthday to the Dairy Farmers of Canada 100% Canadian Milk Calendar 🙂 I was very pleased to be contacted by Beatrice from Trillium PR recently asking whether I would be interested in a basket of baked goods featuring recipes from the 2012 Milk Calendar. Without even needing to think about it, I agreed […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!