This week, for the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi, we made what I think I’ll be making a lot of over the summer: berry “gratins”. Typically associated with a savoury dish topped with cheese, this dessert version uses an pistachio cream for the crispy “gratin” part which is spread over the top […]
Tag Archives | gratins
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake