This week, for the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi, we made what I think I’ll be making a lot of over the summer: berry “gratins”. Typically associated with a savoury dish topped with cheese, this dessert version uses an pistachio cream for the crispy “gratin” part which is spread over the top […]
Tag Archives | gratins
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG