I can’t EXACTLY say I made this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen but I made a valiant attempt. Having arrived home from Haiti on Thursday morning around 1am, I certainly didn’t have any leftover champagne hanging around the house and was too tired to even think about […]
Tag Archives | granita
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie