This week, the Petits Chefs were lucky enough to work with Shayma Saadat again. We’ve worked with Shayma a few times before – she’s taught the boys to make Afghan dumplings, we’ve made Saffron Potato Fritters and last spring we made potato “cutlets” in the Pakistani manner. Shayma is a food writer, cookery teacher, and […]
This post is sponsored by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers. “Fresh Ontario produce – in the winter months?” I know I know, it sounds impossible but here in Ontario, we are lucky to be served by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG), a not-for-profit organization, formed in 1967, representing approximately 220 members who grow greenhouse […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG