Need an excuse to eat crêpes today? Well here you go – it’s La Chandeleur in France! You might have thought the French eat crêpes on Mardi Gras, (Shrove Tuesday, what we call Pancake Tuesday) the day before Ash Wednesday, which signals the start of Lent like. In fact, in France, crêpes are eaten on […]
Tag Archives | crêpe batter
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Roast lamb with braised vegetables, salsa verde and chickpea puffs from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Muffins from French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Matzo Morsels
- Coconut chocolate chunk granola
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salmon Burgers from Everyday Dorie