Need an excuse to eat crêpes today? Well here you go – it’s La Chandeleur in France! You might have thought the French eat crêpes on Mardi Gras, (Shrove Tuesday, what we call Pancake Tuesday) the day before Ash Wednesday, which signals the start of Lent like. In fact, in France, crêpes are eaten on […]
Tag Archives | crêpe batter
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks