This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is a version of a cream puff/ profiterole that has become quite popular in Paris over the past few years. Little balls of choux pastry topped with a “craquelin” topping (like a sweet shortcrust dough or, in this case, a brown sugar butter cookie dough) […]
Tag Archives | crackle top cream puffs
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)