This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen is something I am sure we’ll eat a lot of over the next couple of weeks when we’re in France for the holidays. Duck (confit) is a staple of the table in southwest France so it’s not something I cook for myself […]
Tag Archives | confit
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!