This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies might just be my new favourite. Ok, ok, I know I say something like this every week that we post from Dorie’s Cookies, but honestly, every cookie has been so good, so clever, so tasty (and yay! there are SO many more to make!). About the […]
Tag Archives | chunkers
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies