This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was perfect for Canadian Thanksgiving which fell early this year, catching a few of us by surprise, especially given the very hot September we had. Fortunately the weather cooperated to give us a typical Thanksgiving weekend with chilly temperatures just perfect […]
Fall has definitely taken hold over these past few weeks. The days are shorter and it’s dark not only when I get up but also when I come home. I’m craving comfort food but often that means dishes that require long, slow cook times and when you get home from work on a long day, […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies