This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was a twist on a classic French pastry. Typically you might hear of a chausson (turnover) aux pommes but Dorie’s put a spin on it by using banana and chocolate for the filling. I am a huge fan of banana and chocolate so I was […]
Tag Archives | chaussons
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies