I am a huge fan of choux pastry as evidenced by the amount of posts I have written about them on here… It’s my go-to “Impress your Friends” pastry – simply because it’s so easy to make and it makes a big impression on everyone when you bring them to the table… “You MADE these? […]
Tag Archives | bubble éclairs
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sheet pan supper-balsamic chicken with baby potatoes and mushrooms from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs made treats from Peace, Love and Fibre by Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Mint-White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Lemon blueberry financiers for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Hachis Parmentier