I am a huge fan of choux pastry as evidenced by the amount of posts I have written about them on here… It’s my go-to “Impress your Friends” pastry – simply because it’s so easy to make and it makes a big impression on everyone when you bring them to the table… “You MADE these? […]
Tag Archives | bubble éclairs
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies
- French Fridays: Oreillettes à l’abricot