For this week’s #52NewFoods Les Petits Chefs worked with avocados. To be honest, I thought this would be an easy sell – I mean, I guessed many of them loved guacamole so it wouldn’t be too hard to convince them to work with it. At the beginning of the session, we asked the boys who […]
Rice. Such a versatile grain with so many different varieties. Nutrient rich and naturally gluten-free, rice is one of my favourite starches to work with. So naturally I was extremely happy to be invited to participate in the USA (Brown) Rice Blogger Challenge where I received three samples of brown rice with which to create […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home