This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I wasn’t too keen on. A “Bettelman” is basically a bread pudding invented by the Alsatians to use up stale bread or brioche and I’m not a huge fan of bread pudding type desserts. This one is a little different in that the […]
Tag Archives | Bettelman
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies