This post is sponsored by Barilla. How’s your December going? Are you super-organised and have all your holiday shopping and meal planning under control? Or are you just keeping your head above water like, ahem, *some people* ? Either way, today’s recipe will speak to you. If you’re a planner, this dish can be made […]
This post is sponsored by Barilla. Can you feel it? Holiday season is just around the corner – are you ready? With a bunch of holiday parties to cook for at the absolute busiest time of the year, I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes to add to my entertaining repertoire, without adding to […]
This post is sponsored by Barilla. Uh, hello (MID!) December. How are everyone’s holidays shaping up? My holidays are a little different this year in that I’m on a pretty tight schedule writing my book so *most* holiday events have sadly been deemed “non essential”(with a couple of special exceptions, like, you know, the party […]
This post is sponsored by Barilla. Whoah – that was fast! Here in Toronto last Friday the temperature was 22˚C and sunny. Yesterday it was 0˚C and blustery with tiny snow flurries! I guess winter is here to stay now (since it’s nearly the end of November, I can’t complain) and with that, comes a […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie