This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is an easier version of fruitcake (and, bonus, doesn’t take weeks of prep!). It’s not a bread in the traditional sense of the word – it doesn’t have any yeast or flour – it’s just made from dried fruit and nuts. Basically you soak a […]
Tag Archives | Alsatian Christmas Bread
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!