This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is an easier version of fruitcake (and, bonus, doesn’t take weeks of prep!). It’s not a bread in the traditional sense of the word – it doesn’t have any yeast or flour – it’s just made from dried fruit and nuts. Basically you soak a […]
Tag Archives | Alsatian Christmas Bread
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies
- French Fridays: Oreillettes à l’abricot