If you’re an ice cream fan, Mexico is a destination you will love, with an icecream store (paletería) on pretty much every corner selling paletas – popsicles made with fresh fruit, sometimes blended with milk or cream (paletas de leche) and sometimes just with sugar (paletas de agua). We noticed that almost every one was […]
On my blog, High/Low Food/Drink, my husband and I love to explore high end and cheap eats everywhere we go. We’re lucky to be currently based in New York City. We’re so happy to guest-blog here because we love sharing our food adventures with fellow foodies! We definitely have a sweet tooth, so it’s always […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen