Happy Jour du Macaron! If you don’t believe me, you can check out the JDM’s official website here! Appropriately, I am posting my monthly macarons today. Let me start out by saying that I had HIGH hopes for Mactweets #5. The theme was “Spring Fling” and I envisioned beautiful tropical macs with flavours like coconut […]
Archive | coconut RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia granola with chocolate chips