Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know by now what a huge fan I am of walking tours wherever I go (see the end of this post for a list of some of my favourites) so it won’t be a surprise to you to know that over the holidays […]
It might seem a little odd that an Australian living in Canada is writing a post entitled “Finding my Australia” but bear with me and let me explain! Expedia Viewfinder™ is offering one travel blogger the chance to star in his or her own travel short film. This spring marked the second year they partnered with […]
Happy Australia Day! Well it doesn’t feel like much of an Australia Day to me though it’s for sure much balmier than one might expect of Toronto on January 26th ;) to mark the occasion, I present to you: more bread. Damper (Australian soda bread), to be exact. For those of you who read my […]
No, it’s not quite as exciting as last year’s “Macingtons” but this year, my Australia Day lamingtons are a nod to the food culture of North America and the love of pumpkin. I originally made and posted these for Project Food Blog (the entry that got me eliminated – boo) and a lot of people […]
I am thrilled to be participating in Paula of Vanilla Bean Bake’s Frosting for the Cause project. “What is that?” you ask: Beginning January 1, 2011 a total of 365 sugar cookie & cupcake bakers/decorators and bloggers from across Canada and the United States will take turns doing a guest post at Frosting for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote