arrow41 Comments
  1. Jill @ MadAboutMacarons
    Nov 24 - 06:38

Oh fabulous! I’m trying to imagine the gorgeous pumpkin spice flavours – but need so much to taste one. Pleeeease could you pass one over with my tea? They are beauties, Mardi.

2. Lindsey
    Nov 24 - 07:07

ahhhh get these in my mouth! Bravo Mardi! I would TOTALLY indulge in these right now.

3. Alicia
    Nov 24 - 07:50

Yum! Sounds and looks amazing. Being your teacher’s assistant next week is sounding better and better. πŸ™‚

4. Paula
    Nov 24 - 08:26

What a delightful way to kick off the *silly season* These are adorable, loved that you photographed them on a pie server. These would make such a pretty Christmas gift πŸ™‚

• I am not sure I am up to making enough for Christmas gifts but yes, in theory it’s a great idea!

5. Your macarons are so gorgeous these days, Mardi! You’ve become quite the pro!

6. Kiri W.
    Nov 24 - 10:08

What a cute little alternative to actual pie! Macarons really are everywhere now…

7. Anna
    Nov 24 - 18:13

Our autumn favorite pie in less messy package. I kinda’ like that! Easier to bring for parties or an easier to munch treat whenever you feel like you deserve one. This recipe has been filed in my -to-do folder. Thanks for posting…

8. EmmaEats (Liz W)
    Nov 24 - 21:40

Wow! These are gorgeous and sound absolutely delicious!

9. Cher
    Nov 25 - 11:25

These are beautiful. When I get my macaron bravery back, these will be on my list to try.

10. Stephanie
    Nov 25 - 21:49

these are fabulous! The perfect fall macaron!

11. jen Laceda
    Nov 26 - 01:27

Mardi, what kind of filling did you use for these? Just vanilla buttercream? BTW, love your new blog design!

12. Cucina49
    Nov 26 - 16:50

Those are just beautiful–sending you some buzz!

13. Jasanna
    Nov 27 - 12:57

Can you tell me where you buy almond flour? I tried finding it at the grocery store yesterday and neither I nor the store employee could find it… I want to make these !!!! πŸ™‚

14. Lora
    Nov 28 - 08:50

Perfect beautiful seasonal macarons. Wow!

15. Omg these look so beautiful and delicious! I love the theme too – great holiday treat!

16. themacaronqueen
    Nov 29 - 20:47

These macaron looks so yummy. I so happen to make the exact same flavor macaron in October for Halloween. And you are right, they are heavenly πŸ™‚

• I just checked yours out and they are lovely – your copper colour was gorgeous! Great minds…. πŸ˜‰

17. penny aka jeroxie
    Dec 11 - 07:44

Love these festive macarons! And I like the colour as well

18. ladymacaron20ten
    Dec 28 - 02:32

Your macarons are stunning!

19. Laura
    Jan 01 - 15:34

Your macarons look beautiful. Stunning pictures too.

20. Deeba Rajpal (@vindee)
    Jan 05 - 10:00

Stunning and ever so pretty … I love pumpkin pie macarons and yours are gorgeous!

21. Thanks Deeba and Laura πŸ™‚

22. Amina
    Oct 13 - 23:55

Thanks for showing us how to make them step by step today in class. I enjoyed myself a lot and they tasted delicious! πŸ™‚

23. LisaB
    Nov 17 - 12:35

I know this is an old post, but I tried these over the weekend. Hands down, they are not only the best macarons I’ve made yet but maybe the best *anything* I’ve made yet. I’ve ordered more orange food coloring so I can make another batch or two or three. Thanks so much!

• Mardi Michels
      Nov 17 - 17:58

Thank you so very much for letting me know Lisa! Enjoy!

24. […] Pumpkin Pie Spice Macarons […]