Can’t get to France this summer? How about bringing a little bit of France to you? More specifically – learn all about French cheese from the comfort of your own home! That’s right – Jessica Hammer, a former cheesemonger and she of the fabulous Taste of Toulouse food walking tours (remember that pastry and chocolate […]
Tag Archives | virtual classes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie