This post is produced in partnership with All-Clad Canada Holiday season is officially on us and you’re probably looking for ways to simplify your holiday entertaining, right? We host a couple of holiday open houses every year – one here in Toronto and one in France and both parties feature mulled wine. It’s the perfect […]
As you read this, I’m en route to Nérac to spend the holidays in France with Neil and my mum. One of the things I love about Christmas in Europe is the, well, Christmas-y feel of things. Even though it’s rare that you get a white Christmas in most parts of France, it just somehow […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)