This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was, thankfully, an easy one. I just finished my first round of cookbook edits this week, so last weekend, I was a little consumed with that and didn’t have much time to cook. Add to that the fact I spent the whole […]
Tag Archives | vegetatian
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie