It feels like I’ve been cooking up a storm these days… Because I’m running virtual cooking camp 3x week, it means I have to be organised at least a week in advance with recipes, some of which need tweaking or re-testing and a few of which I am still making videos for as part of […]
a guest post by the intrepid Mr Neil The word “unique” is so often over-used, it seems to have lost its meaning. Certainly in the food & beverage industry, this is truer than ever. So when I had the opportunity thanks to the kind folks at Sizzling Communications, to visit a new establishment that truly […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops