This week’s Petits Chefs session was a little hastily thrown together but proof that you CAN cook a healthy meal in under an hour (with 16 little boys helping you!). Our guest chef called in with a migraine at the last minute so I rushed out at lunch to buy a few ingredients for a […]
Tag Archives | the sprouted kitchen
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home