This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was tabbouleh. Proper Lebanese-style tabbouleh which is more herbs than anything else. In this post on his site, David says: Much of what gets called Tabbouleh bears little resemblance to what Lebanese Tabbouleh is. When I moved to France and began […]
Tag Archives | tabbouleh
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!