My final cookbook roundup for the year focuses on Canadian authors – it’s been a bumper year! Toronto Eats by Amy Rosen Is it a cookbook? A Toronto restaurant guide? A coffee table book? It’s actually all three! The follow up to the bestselling Toronto Cooks, this is a close up on Toronto’s current food […]
Is there anything better than pizza (in the eyes of Petit Chef)? How about pizza in a portable form, without all the fuss? This week the boys were lucky to welcome Ceri Marsh of Sweet Potato Chronicles and Food Network Canada fame to the lab to cook up one of the recipes from their recent […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Calzadilla de la Cueza to Sahagún
- From “Rosé? No way!” to #roseallday
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars