You might know that I lived in Paris in my late 20s. Bought a one-way ticket, ostensibly so I could finish my PhD in French literature. I think if I look back and I’m honest, I probably knew that degree would never be completed – I wasn’t really sure why I was doing it (other […]
Win a copy of Paris Picnic Club! Thanks to the kind folks at Sterling Publishing, I have one copy of Paris Picnic Club (I wrote about it here to give away to one lucky US or Canadian reader! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies