This week the Petits Chefs baked up a recipe I thought would be a nice one to introduce them to as we approach the Easter long weekend… Who doesn’t love savoury muffins? Especially ones stuffed with zucchini, prosciutto and goat cheese? Perfect for an Easter brunch, right? This particular version comes from Marie Asselin’s latest […]
Tag Archives | savoury muffins
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette