We’re nearly there – just a handful of French Fridays with Dorie recipes to complete but we’re still not done with the fish (two more fish recipes to complete still after this!). Fortunately for me, this week’s selection (salmon tartare, p 180) was a relatively easy one and even more fortunately for me, I happened […]
Tag Archives | salmon tartare
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie