This post is brought to you by Niagara Canada and The Co. If you’re playing one of those word association games and you hear the word “Niagara”, I’m going to guess that your response might be “Falls”. Niagara Falls. For someone who grew up on another continent, the Falls always sounded so exotic. I’d seen […]
When I hear the word “mead” I immediately have thoughts of the “olden days” and warriors downing huge mugs of the stuff before they go off to battle. I did a little research to see if in fact, I was correct and found a fascinating history of mead on the Medovina website. Below is a […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Atapuerca to Burgos
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell