This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays comes from Dorie Greenspan’s latest cookbook, Everyday Dorie and it’s a beauty! Potato Tourte is a double-crusted puff pastry pie filled with thinly sliced potatoes, some herbs and seasonings. Simple ingredients baked to golden perfection and then, just when you think it couldn’t get any better, you […]
Tag Archives | potato tourte
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie