This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays comes from Dorie Greenspan’s latest cookbook, Everyday Dorie and it’s a beauty! Potato Tourte is a double-crusted puff pastry pie filled with thinly sliced potatoes, some herbs and seasonings. Simple ingredients baked to golden perfection and then, just when you think it couldn’t get any better, you […]
Tag Archives | potato tourte
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!