My Nana Russell would have been 100 today. This post is for her. Nana’s was the generation who lived through the war, those people who are careful with food and spending, making every penny count and never ever throwing away even the tiniest scrap of leftovers. With four children to feed, Nana had to be […]
Tag Archives | plum cake
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies
- French Fridays: Oreillettes à l’abricot