It’s always wonderful to have chefs who come back time and time again to work with the Petits Chefs and Emily Richards is one of those. This week was Emily’s sixth time working with the boys! She’s taught them how to make gnocchi from scratch, strawberry and rhubarb pies, sticky date pudding, how to grind […]
Win a copy of Emily Richards’ Per la famiglia! Thanks to the kind folks at Whitecap I have one copy of Emily Richards’ Per la Famiglia (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky Canadian reader! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Quick croissants from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés