This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe had me thinking over and over “Why didn’t I think of that myself?” Basically it’s apple pie, minified. You know, that thing I do all the time with Dorie (and other) desserts because a 2-person household can only eat so many desserts, right? These “pielettes” apart from having the […]
Tag Archives | mini apple pies
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)