This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Finally, at least in Toronto, winter seems to have arrived. It might not be snowy but it’s pretty darned cold out there (especially after Haiti!). So t’is the season for hot chocolate, right? Today, I’m partnering with Le Creuset Canada to bring you an easy, […]
This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada Have you seen #lenouveaubleu – Le Creuset’s latest blue colour? I recently received a couple of these pieces to work with, including the Iron handle cast iron skillet in Blueberry and was excited to test it out. Of course, with the lovely smooth black interior […]
This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada Have you seen #lenouveaubleu – Le Creuset’s latest blue colour? It’s gorgeous isn’t it? I was pretty excited to receive a couple of these beautiful pieces to work with, especially the enamelled cast iron saucier.. Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil, […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers