This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Did you know… Le Creuset’s “Cherry” has a new name? Say bonjour to Cerise! When this best-selling colour was introduced decades ago in France, the master enamellers who crafted the now-iconic shade of red called it Cerise. Years later, when the colour arrived in North […]
Tag Archives | Le Creuset Cerise
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops