This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Did you know… Le Creuset’s “Cherry” has a new name? Say bonjour to Cerise! When this best-selling colour was introduced decades ago in France, the master enamellers who crafted the now-iconic shade of red called it Cerise. Years later, when the colour arrived in North […]
Tag Archives | Le Creuset Cerise
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Friendship Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies