This week, the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I wasn’t sure I’d get done in time (though I’ve made it hundreds of times before). Choux pastry is one recipe I learned to be confident with as I worked my way through Dorie’s Around my French Table. It’s one of my […]
Tag Archives | hot chocolate sauce
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)