This week, the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I wasn’t sure I’d get done in time (though I’ve made it hundreds of times before). Choux pastry is one recipe I learned to be confident with as I worked my way through Dorie’s Around my French Table. It’s one of my […]
Tag Archives | hot chocolate sauce
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.