This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is an elegant, multi-faceted tart. Featuring a sweet crust, it’s topped with a lemon-almond cream (similar to a frangipane as featured in a galette des rois) that’s baked on the crust, then topped with a grapefruit crémeux (a decadent, gorgeously silky custard-type confection!) and finally garnished with pink grapefruit […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks