This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is an elegant, multi-faceted tart. Featuring a sweet crust, it’s topped with a lemon-almond cream (similar to a frangipane as featured in a galette des rois) that’s baked on the crust, then topped with a grapefruit crémeux (a decadent, gorgeously silky custard-type confection!) and finally garnished with pink grapefruit […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake