This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is an elegant, multi-faceted tart. Featuring a sweet crust, it’s topped with a lemon-almond cream (similar to a frangipane as featured in a galette des rois) that’s baked on the crust, then topped with a grapefruit crémeux (a decadent, gorgeously silky custard-type confection!) and finally garnished with pink grapefruit […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés