This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was a wonderful way to use up all those broken pieces of cookie dough I baked off from last time, when we made Double-Butter Double-Baked Petit Beurre Cookies. This is essentially a dessert parfait incorporating cookie bits, grapefruit curd (oh my, this is SO good!), roasted […]
Tag Archives | grapefruit curd
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG