I know, I know – another cooking group? But it’s Dorie!!! I was thrilled when I saw Dorie Greenspan had a new cookbook coming out this fall – Around My French Table. I was even more thrilled when I received a review copy from Thomas Allen & Son: It’s always tricky to approach reviewing a […]
Tag Archives | french fridays with dorie
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Smoothest, Silkiest, Creamiest, Tartest Lime Tart
- French Fridays: Almond cakes with browned butter from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make gougères from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche