This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen is another classic bistro dish with a twist. This week we made a flan (crème caramel) flavoured with Speculoos Spread (Cookie Butter). Now I don’t find crème caramel that challenging (it’s one of those magic dishes that looks a lot more […]
Tag Archives | flan
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies