There’s nothing I like more than a big bowl of salad for dinner and with summer coming it’s becoming a more and more frequent dinner option. This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a perfect example of what I like for dinner on a very hot day when I can’t be […]
Tag Archives | fattoush
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)