As In the French kitchen with kids has made its way out into the world, I’ve been so excited to see people cooking up a storm from the book and sharing their creations – check out Instagram and the #intheFrenchkitchenwithkids hashtag to see all the action! Watch me, listen to me and read all about […]
Tag Archives | children’s cookbooks
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Roast lamb with braised vegetables, salsa verde and chickpea puffs from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Muffins from French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Matzo Morsels
- Coconut chocolate chunk granola
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salmon Burgers from Everyday Dorie