This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was “Panisse Puffs“. What the what? I know, right? David describes them as A hybrid of American popovers and Provençal panisses Which is all very well if you know what a panisse is. I read here that Panisses (“pah-NEESS” in both the […]
Tag Archives | chickpea flour
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies
- French Fridays: Oreillettes à l’abricot