This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a chicken couscous dish (I know – a break from fish!) which I was looking forward to for a while because I love Moroccan spices and flavours – this dish did not disappoint. I’d planned to make this with skin-on chicken thighs but realised too late that […]
Tag Archives | chicken couscous
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops