Well now Dorie. A vegetable salad with a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and… vanilla? Uh huh. You read this right. I could totally have skipped this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (I KNOW – would have been the first time in four years!) because I am literally so busy that […]
Tag Archives | carrot
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)