This term the Petits Chefs are cooking our way through a series of cookbooks and this week, we used New Favorites for New Cooks. This is a brilliant book for kids both new to the kitchen and a little more experienced. I love the fact that Federman doesn’t talk down to kids – the recipes […]
Tag Archives | Carolyn Federman
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks