This term the Petits Chefs are cooking our way through a series of cookbooks and this week, we used New Favorites for New Cooks. This is a brilliant book for kids both new to the kitchen and a little more experienced. I love the fact that Federman doesn’t talk down to kids – the recipes […]
Tag Archives | Carolyn Federman
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Roast lamb with braised vegetables, salsa verde and chickpea puffs from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Muffins from French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Matzo Morsels
- Coconut chocolate chunk granola
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salmon Burgers from Everyday Dorie