I’ll admit that since I’ve had Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table, I have completely misunderstood the title of this week’s recipe (Dieter’s Tartine, p 38). For so very very long (as in, until a couple of days ago), I had thought this recipe was one of Dorie’s recipes she names after her friends who […]
Tag Archives | breat
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca