This is a guest post written by Neil Phillips and participates in today’s Winophiles Twitter chat which is all about Southwest France and the wines from this region! See below for more details! Armagnac, Cognac, Brandy – what’s in a name? Southwest France produces two well-known brandies. While Cognac is certainly the more famous, it […]
It’s le 14 juillet (Bastille Day for those of you who are not en France!). So what better way to celebrate French Fridays than with a quintessentially (Southwest) French dessert – with Armagnac and prunes! Our little rental home (maison de la fontaine) is situated in the heart of prune country (you might have heard […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home